Sunday, December 7, 2008

10.minute.face

I guess I would call this my natural look. Its pretty much what I wear when i'm running late for work. It goes with everything and it takes like no time to do because there's really nothing to it but its still a little something. and you can always make it go from this look to something more intense by just adding either some espresso or carbon in your crease and outer V. or wearing a red lipstick with it....hhmm might try that one day :-)





FACE:
NC45 studio fix fluid
MSF medium as highlighter
Iman Earth 2 shadesick to contour
Mac coppertone blush
EYES:
Mac Blonde's Gold pigment all over eye--you can also subsititute this with Mac Indianwood paint pot
Mac Carbon on lashline smudged up--you can also substitute this with Mac Espresso
BTFL on waterline and top liner
LIPS:
Mac Hodgepodge liner
Mac Underplay l/s
Rimmel l/g in Lure
















2 comments:

dat 1 okrika babe said...

this is a very lovely natural look, viewing all your other looks i will definitely try and pick up hodgepodge liner, i like the way it looks.

what products do you use on your eyebrows? TIA

...ALLmEYEne... said...

I need a 10 minute face (a 5 minute face too). Everymorning I try...and try and try. And I'm sitting at that vanity for 20+ minutes.

I need to work on that in the new year.