Wednesday, July 8, 2009

NYX Blue Grey LOTN

ok so I hauled AGAIN last week after my Coastal Scents order *hangs head in shame*. I have a real problem ya'll. I'm sick!! I will never in 10 lifetimes ever be able to use all the makeup I own. NEVER! But yet I keep buying more. If i watch another youtube video with a 'fabulous haul', i'm just going to click the little X and log off for the night so i dont get tempted.
This most recent haul is TheIslandBeauty fault. She is super talented so check out her tuts. She posted a http://www.nonpareilboutique.com/ haul where the NYX round lipsticks were $1.90!!!!! HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO PASS THAT UP????????????? not possible.... Everything I used in this look totalled $13! (not counting foundation/base)
Anywho, I'll do a haul video on that order in a few but in the meantime, here's a look I did using some of the things i got. Products listed at the end

*smooches*












What I Used:
FACE:
REvlon Colorstay in Caramel
Mac NC45 concealer
MSF in medium
MSF in deep dark
NYX Cinnamon blush---a must have! it gives a nice warmth to the look. it's a bit intimidating in the pan though...it's hot orange but goes on sheer if applied with a stippling brush.
EYES:
NYX Supermodel palette (pic above)
Red Cherry lashes
LIPS:
NYX Toast l/l
NYX Hermes l/s

17 comments:

Liparazzi said...

Love it!You look so glamourous and I love the lipcolour!

Virtues of Beauty said...

Beautiful!

Love everything about this look!

Unknown said...

love love love it!

Arezu said...

Wow, this is STUNNING!

Brownessence said...

Sabrena this is very pretty. Which Red Cherry lashes do you wear?

Seymone said...

I think I need to add this palette to my cart...

Tysh said...

Danggg Sabrena you are making me spend money, I need this palette now, I saw a haul from Mommagee. You look great, I love the look,

Tysh said...

Love the hair by the way.

~charityinbloom~ said...

this is (as my niece says) my "most favorite" look from you!

*off to spend monies at nyx!!!*

Unknown said...

Can you please do a tutorial on this look?!?!?

Lala said...

beautiful look.
geesh your hair is amazing.

I was almost going to get that foundation colorstay in carmel...do you find to be a perfect dupe for most mac nc45? I want this as my summer foundation :)

Sabrena said...

Seymone----ADD IT!!!! There are some good possibilities with it.

Tysh---i'm saving you money! at least it's not Mac ;-)

Brownessense--Red Cherry #1. also from nonpareilboutique.com

thanks stardogchampion! :-) i really like it too and you will rarely hear me say that :-\

Lala--i wouldnt say a perfect dupe, as it's a bit watery. i like it for everyday work makeup since it's inexpensive. but i find that the 'dry' formula differs from the 'combination' skin formula color. idk. i'm sure all foundations have some variance but this one is a bit more noticeable. but all in all, i use it.

Bradley said...

you look gorgeous! i LOVE your hair like this and as usual the makeup is flawless

The Beauty Thesis said...

Love the makeup, but your hair is pure fire *hug*

Miss Monet said...

Fierce girl simply lovelei...can you do a tutorial on this. I've seen all your vids....you are working that hair too....by the way I'm heavenlei ...i sent you a PM

Kimmy said...

This look is super pretty, you have such nice brows...Love it!!

Kelly said...

I absolutely love this look, love the blue, love your hair....love it all :)