Monday, July 13, 2009

HOT DEAL!!

ok so you know I just hauled at www.nonpareilboutique.com and bought a ton of NYX stuff thinking I got a fiyah deal. Well I was doing some reading over the weekend and realized the REAL deal is on www.mscuppycakes.com . She has the same NYX palette in my look below for $7!!! you know I feel like crying right now, right.... She also has the NYX round lippies for $1 and 25 freakin' cents!!! i got mine for $1.90 each *sobbing*

Anywho, just thought I'd pass on the info. I know we're all looking for a way to save a buck on our addictions these days.

have a good day!

2 comments:

Makeup On A Budget said...

this website has the palettes for $6.75! http://www.beautyshopoc.com/shop/index.php?cPath=362_363_277_367

Happy shopping!

Sabrena said...

a friend sent me that link today. they dont have the same selection for lippies as MCC but i see they have the palettes too though.
thanks for looking out!!