Monday, September 1, 2008

Today's Look

Since I had so much from my Mac haul on Friday, I HAD to try out a new look. Hope ya'll like it!! :-)





























































































What I used:
FACE:
Mac Mineral Satin Finish liquid foundation in NC45
Mac NC45 Loose powder
Mac Blunt blush (for contouring)
Mac Pinkered Peach/Trust Fund duo blush--i think this was Limited Edition


EYES:
Mac Architecture p/p all over
Mac Bold and Brazen on lid (my new favorite color!)
Mac Cork in crease up to brow
Mac Folie and Sketch in crease
Mac Carbon in outer V
Mac Gesso as highlight
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline on water line and upper lash line
Mac #4 (i think) lashes


LIPS:
Mac liner in Cork
Mac Jampacked lip gloss

2 comments:

The Shades Of U said...

I LOVE the eye makeup.

Alana ;0) said...

I love it. You found a way to pair a dramatic eye with a semi dramatic lip and not be over the top. Fab-U-Lous!