Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today's look

I guess I would call this my go to look. It doesnt take me long but it still looks like i've done something to myself. If I ever get around to doing a tut, this will probably be my first one. I hope ya'll like it!!! :-)


















































I used.....
FACE:
MUFE orange concealer under eyes
Mac Mineral Satin Finish liquid foundation in NC45
Mac NC45 Studio Fix to set foundation
Mac Fix + spray (at the end)
Mac Blunt blush
Mac Slave to Love blush

EYES:
UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion)
Mac Architecture paint all over eye
Mac Patina in inner 1/2 of lid
Mac Moth Brown (Barbie Collection) on outer 1/2 of lid
Mac Agate in outer V and eyeliner--not a popular color but I like it because it adds drama but not drama
Mac Carbon on outer corner
Mac Shroom as highlight
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline on water line and upper lash line
Mac #4 (i think) lashes

Lips:
Mac liner in Cork
Mac Plastique l/s
Rimmel l/g in Lure

Thoughts.......
I actually like the MUFE (Makeup Forever) orange concealer and the way it covered my dark circles. what i dont like is the fact that I probably have to buy the whole palette full of all the other color concealers when I really just want the orange one. we'll see.... A little bit went a long way though so it might be worth it. AND I can get it from Ulta with some coupon assistance :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SABRENA! It looks gorgeous!

How do you get the eyeshadow so perfect? I have been practicing and I just can't get it right.

Also, what kind of bruch do you use to get the color under your bottom lashes?

Keep it coming!